A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haywood Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haywood Ingram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haywood Ingram, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haywood M Ingram FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haywood M. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Haywood Ingram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haywood Ingram practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.