Dr. Haywood Ingram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2015
Great experience
Dr. Ingram was friendly, professional and prompt. He addressed my concerns and discussed the issues that I may face in surgery and how he would deal with them. He seems to appreciate an informed patient and didn't belittle my less than perfect knowledge, but was happy I was asking real questions. He took the time to answer them all. At surgery time he made sure I was all set to go and had no concerns. His follow up was thorough and timely. Even though surgery is never a fun thing, Dr. Ingram made it a lot less stressful with his kind and thoughtful attitude. His office ran the appointments and billing well. I had no issues with them.

May 4th, 2014
Hiatal hernia surgery
Dr Ingram has done abdominal hernia surgery , and repaired a hiatal hernia for me, and has done a great job with excellent results. I like his candid style of laying out the options and the risks , which allow informed decisions . I would definitely recommend Dr Ingram!

October 15th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr. Ingram is very knowledgable, professional and he made an effort to take time to thoroughly explain my medical condition, treatement protocol and every step of my surgery. Dr. Ingram was available to me during pre-op to ensure I was comfortable and ready to go. Dr. Ingram's daily hospital room visits were consistently dependable and his bedside manner was wonderful. He is very open and friendly and I highly recommend Dr. Ingram.

December 17th, 2010
Review
great physician---excellent care----extremely knowledgable----great personality---

April 27th, 2010
This doctor has an extremely caring bedside manner. He answered all my questions and spent time with me explaining my issues. Overall, I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a compassionate and understanding surgeon.