Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hazar Dahhan
Dr. Hazar Dahhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, CT, with another office in Manchester, CT. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dahhan is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Manchester Memorial Hospital and St. Francis Hospital. Dr. Dahhan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Hazar Dahhan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hazar Dahhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.
Dr. Joseph Hanna
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Manchester, CT 0.02 mi45
Dr. Danny Korkmaz
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Manchester, CT 0.02 mi17
Dr. Joseph Dellorfano
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Manchester, CT 0.04 mi26