A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazar Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazar Michael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michael
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazar Michael, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Michael has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazar Michael MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hazar Michael practice?
- Dr. Hazar Michael has 1 office location.
Dr. Hazar Michael practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Gastroenterologists.