A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazar Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazar Michael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michael
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazar Michael, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Michael has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazar Michael MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hazar Michael practice?
- Dr. Hazar Michael has 1 office location.
Dr. Hazar Michael practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Gastroenterologists.