A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazar Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazar Michael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazar Michael, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Michael has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michael accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hazar Michael practice?
Dr. Hazar Michael practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Berkeley Heights Internists, Berkeley Heights Gastroenterologists, and Berkeley Heights Hepatologists.