Family Physicians

4401 S Orange Ave
Ste 108
Orlando, FL 32806
407-245-1424
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Location Location Location  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

This used to be referred to as the Downtown Office of Physicians Associates. It once was "Downtown" near the Orlando Regional Hospital but now it is several additional miles South, just north of Gatlin Avenue in a strip mall. They also used to have their own X-Ray and Lab right in their office so you didn't have to go make separate appointments for these things. You could do it on one visit . They even once had a small pharmacy there if memory serves me right. I like the doctor but it is really inconvenient.l I hope now as they are affiliated with Orlando Health that they get office space back close to the Main Hospital again.

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. David for about 8 yrs. She is one of the best doctors that I have met. She is caring, and is not slow to make recommendations for other specialists. Dr. David was recommended by another patient to me when my old doctor up and retired. Dr. David is great with me and listens to all of my problems and complaints. Though, her office group are a little slow at forwarding refills request and lab work. The office almost always never returns calls or requests. Great Doctor, not so great staff.