A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazel Bluestein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazel Bluestein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazel Bluestein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluestein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bluestein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazel M Bluestein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hazel M. Bluestein practice?
- Dr. Hazel Bluestein has 11 office locations.
Dr. Hazel Bluestein practices Family Medicine near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Exton, PA.
See King Of Prussia Primary Care Doctors.