Learn more about Dr. Hazel Lupena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazel Lupena is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lupena
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lupena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazel Lupena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupena graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Lupena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazel Joyce Lupena MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hazel J. Lupena practice?
- Dr. Hazel Lupena has 1 office location.
Dr. Hazel Lupena practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists, Pembroke Pines Critical Care Practitioners, and Pembroke Pines Pulmonologists.