A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazel Veloso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazel Veloso, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veloso graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Veloso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazel Marie Veloso MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hazel M. Veloso practice?
- Dr. Hazel Veloso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hazel Veloso practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.