A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazel Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazel Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Yang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazel Yang MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hazel Yang practice?
- Dr. Hazel Yang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hazel Yang practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Grayson, KY and Olive Hill, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Endocrinologists.