A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazel Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazel Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Yang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazel Yang MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hazel Yang practice?
- Dr. Hazel Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hazel Yang practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Endocrinologists.