A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazel Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Young has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazel Young MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hazel Young practice?
- Dr. Hazel Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Hazel Young practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Radiologists.