A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazem El-Khatib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazem El-Khatib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazem El-Khatib, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Khatib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. El-Khatib has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazem N El-Khatib MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hazem N. El-Khatib practice?
- Dr. Hazem El-Khatib has 9 office locations.
Dr. Hazem El-Khatib practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Ellwood City, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiothoracic Surgeons.