A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazem Elshoreya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazem Elshoreya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazem Elshoreya, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elshoreya graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Elshoreya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazem Mohamed Elshoreya MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hazem M. Elshoreya practice?
- Dr. Hazem Elshoreya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hazem Elshoreya practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.