A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazem Elshoreya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazem Elshoreya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazem Elshoreya, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elshoreya graduated from University Of Alexandria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Elshoreya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- La Port Hospital & Health System
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elshoreya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hazem M. Elshoreya practice?
Dr. Hazem Elshoreya practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.