Dr. Hazem Hosein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hazem Hosein?

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I had a very good experience with the surgery that doctor Hosein did on me. I have a problem with my kidney that keeps the urine from getting to my bladder. He put a drainage tube that keeps my kidney working until they can repair the problem. I was very worried, but the doctor was very nice and kind, and he spent a very long time explaining everything to me and my husband. He was very gentle during the surgery and was very good in answering my questions. His staff was good in setting me up for follow up care. Very pleased.

Great experience!

Posted on March 10th, 2010

I've been having problems walking and my doctor told me it was because of my smoking that the blood is not getting to my legs. I got referred over for treatment with Dr. Hosein. It was my first time meeting him. He was extremely curtious, explained everything to me, and made me feel very comfortable (I was pretty nervous). I really felt that he cared, he seemed like a very kind doctor. They didn't put me to sleep, but gave me medications that relaxed me and made me drowzy. The doctor even explained things during the procedure so there was no surprises. Afterwards, he talked to me about how he opened up my artery that was closed. I didn't feel any different at first, but when I went home and started to walk again, I didn't get that pain again. And my leg doesn't get cold and numb anymore. I would say this was a great experience and I was very happy with the doctor, he was outstanding!

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.