Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hazem Kakaji
Dr. Hazem Kakaji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, OH, with other offices in Portsmouth, OH and Lexington, KY (and 8 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kakaji is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital, Southern Ohio Medical Center and King's Daughters Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hazem Kakaji has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hazem Kakaji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, OH.
Dr. Ahmad Elesber
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Portsmouth, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Harry Driedger
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Portsmouth, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Glenn Burris
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Portsmouth, OH 0.19 mi25