Hazem Machkhas Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016

Falsely Billed

I am dealing with a $3000 bill for toxicology from this doctor for testing that was never done, and I never received any results for this phantom testing.

October 24th, 2011

he was not professional at all. he was asking me what i was coming in for and would not let me exlain.

August 25th, 2011

not sure what to think

I have been to this doctor about 3 times. I am not sure that the diagnosis he gives is totally accurate. My issues are not totally neurological, so I am not worried about it, but think that others should consider other doctors.

July 30th, 2011

do not come to this doctor

DO NOT COME TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!! This Doctor do not has a sense on time, My appointment was 11:00am, I went there on time, and Dr. Machkhas was on his phone at the time. I was sit in a room heard him talking on the phone and his staff until 11:58am, I can't explain myself why am I still waiting, so i just confront with dr. Machkhas and left his office. My opinion, there have no reason to wait on a doctor more than 30 mins. If they can't respect your time, why hire them?

May 31st, 2009

I saw this Dr because my PCP wanted me to. It turns out I was referred to him because the PCP who employs him in same group wants him to get busy.He had no interest in me. I got nothing out of the visit except a bill.Ask your Dr before they refer you and check on who you are gonna see.BAD EXPERIENCE

April 19th, 2017