A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazem Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazem Nassif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazem Nassif, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nassif has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazem Nassif MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hazem Nassif practice?
- Dr. Hazem Nassif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hazem Nassif practices Infectious Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.