A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazem Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazem Nassif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassif
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Nassif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazem Nassif, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nassif has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazem Nassif MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hazem Nassif practice?
- Dr. Hazem Nassif has 1 office location.
Dr. Hazem Nassif practices Infectious Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.