A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Raslan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Raslan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raslan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raslan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Raslan, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raslan graduated from Damascus University Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raslan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Hazem Raslan FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M H. Raslan practice?
- Dr. M Raslan has 1 office location.
Dr. M Raslan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Wayne, MI.
See Wayne Internists, Wayne Pulmonologists, and Wayne Sleep Medicine Doctors.