A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazim Farisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazim Farisi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazim Farisi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farisi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Farisi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazim A Farisi MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hazim A. Farisi practice?
- Dr. Hazim Farisi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hazim Farisi practices Surgery near Buford, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Flowery Branch, GA.
See Buford Surgeons.