A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazim Safi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazim Safi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Safi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazim Safi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Kidney Failure
- Marfan Syndrome
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Safi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Safi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazim Safi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hazim Safi practice?
- Dr. Hazim Safi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hazim Safi practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.