A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazim Safi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazim Safi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazim Safi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Kidney Failure
- Marfan Syndrome
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Safi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Safi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hazim J. Safi practice?
Dr. Hazim Safi practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.