A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazim Safi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazim Safi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Safi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazim Safi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Kidney Failure
- Marfan Syndrome
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Safi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Safi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazim Safi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hazim Safi practice?
- Dr. Hazim Safi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hazim Safi practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.