A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hazra Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hazra Rahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hazra Rahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Mary's Hospital Brooklyn
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hazra DR Rahim MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hazra D. Rahim practice?
- Dr. Hazra Rahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hazra Rahim practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.