A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hea-Shin Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hea-Shin Kang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Kang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hea-Shin Shin Kang MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hea-Shin S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Hea-Shin Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hea-Shin Kang practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists.