Dr. Heakyung Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

January 8th, 2017
Best doctor
I have never met a doctor more compassionate. She is wonderful. My entire experience with Dr. Kim has been a breath of fresh air. She is exactly the type of doctor I was praying for. Very easy to talk to and loves loves LOVES children and her work.

June 27th, 2016
Amazing doctor
Doctor Kim came highly recommended by specialists we saw at Boston Children's hospital as we live in NY and needed to continue care closer to home. She's top in her field. Beyond that we have found her to be a caring, compassionate, highly moral doctor with a great bedside manner. We already had our diagnosis, just needed to advance in care. We have been beyond happy with Dr. Kim and would recommend her to anyone. Her team is amazing too and they can't say enough good things about her. So many top doctors have egos that can't fit in their hospital buildings. I prefer a top doctor who is also beloved by her staff and is also great to work with. Win-win. Dr. Kim is that doctor.

July 19th, 2012
Almedina Franca
Dr. kim is an excellent dr. and lisens to my special needs and takes wounderful care of me as she will always.