A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hearan Choo-Bunnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Choo-Bunnett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Choo-Bunnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hearan Choo-Bunnett MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hearan Choo-Bunnett practice?
- Dr. Hearan Choo-Bunnett has 8 office locations.
Dr. Hearan Choo-Bunnett practices Occupational Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Rohnert Park, CA.
See San Francisco Preventive Medicine Specialists.