A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hearns Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hearns Charles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hearns Charles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Charles has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hearns Charles MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hearns Charles practice?
- Dr. Hearns Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Hearns Charles practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.