A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hearns Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hearns Charles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hearns Charles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Charles has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hearns Charles MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hearns Charles practice?
- Dr. Hearns Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Hearns Charles practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.