A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heath Broussard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heath Broussard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broussard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broussard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heath Broussard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broussard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Broussard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath Broussard MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heath Broussard practice?
- Dr. Heath Broussard has 1 office location.
Dr. Heath Broussard practices Surgery near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Surgeons.