A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heath Hodapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heath Hodapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heath Hodapp, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodapp graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hodapp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath M Hodapp MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heath M. Hodapp practice?
- Dr. Heath Hodapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Heath Hodapp practices Pediatrics near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Pediatricians.