A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heath Jolliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolliff graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Jolliff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emergency Physicians at Porter Hospitals
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath Allen Jolliff DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heath A. Jolliff practice?
- Dr. Heath Jolliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Heath Jolliff practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.