A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heath Latham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latham
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Latham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heath Latham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Latham graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Latham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath Edward Latham MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Heath E. Latham practice?
- Dr. Heath Latham has 1 office location.
Dr. Heath Latham practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Critical Care Practitioners, and Kansas City Pulmonologists.