A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heath Latham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heath Latham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Latham graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Latham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath Edward Latham MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Heath E. Latham practice?
- Dr. Heath Latham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heath Latham practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Shawnee Internists, Shawnee Critical Care Practitioners, and Shawnee Pulmonologists.