Learn more about Dr. Heath Lemley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heath Lemley, Corneal Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemley graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Garrett County Memorial Hospital
- Grant Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heath L. Lemley practice?
Dr. Heath Lemley practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, MD and Petersburg, WV.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.