Learn more about Dr. Heath Lemley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heath Lemley, Corneal Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lemley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemley graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lemley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Garrett County Memorial Hospital
- Grant Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath Lane Lemley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Heath L. Lemley practice?
- Dr. Heath Lemley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Heath Lemley practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, MD and Petersburg, WV.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.