Learn more about Dr. Heath Lemley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heath Lemley, Corneal Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lemley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemley graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lemley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Garrett County Memorial Hospital
- Grant Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath Lane Lemley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Heath L. Lemley practice?
- Dr. Heath Lemley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Heath Lemley practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, MD and Petersburg, WV.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.