A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heath Many:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heath Many is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heath Many, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Many graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Many has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath Richard Many FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heath R. Many practice?
- Dr. Heath Many has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heath Many practices Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.