A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heath Merkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Merkley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath Ross Merkley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heath R. Merkley practice?
- Dr. Heath Merkley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heath Merkley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.