Dr. David Stacey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Unhappy
Breast reconstruction after double mascetomy. Let them get infected despite our repeated calls and concerns. Spent 4 days in hospital receiving antibiotics. Both implants had to be removed. Dumb enough to go back. This time breasts are 2 different sizes and shapes. Have lost 1 1/2 years of life living through this nightmare. Horrible scars as well. If is board certified, I wonder why he isn't any better

February 20th, 2015
Ms. Clean
Dr. Stacey is an excellent doctor. I know because he did surgery on my bottom eyelid. It was drooping badly from a botched job from another plastic surgeon, Dr. Stacey fixed it with great results. Its not easy to fix what another Doctor has botched.,but he did it. I had very little swelling, bruising or down time. Unlike my previous experience. Dr. Stacey and his nurse take time to listen and they care. His staff are very helpful, I have never waited over a few minutes for my appoimtmemt. I give Dr. Stacey the highest rating ypu can give.

September 10th, 2013
Best plastic surgeon in Arkansas!
Dr. Stacey and his staff are amazing! I was so nervous when I went in for my appointment but they made me feel so at ease! My surgery results are so awesome. I have already referred two friends and my sister! Thank you thank you thank you Dr. Stacey!!

August 29th, 2013
Dr. Stacey and his staff are the best!

July 4th, 2013
Best plastic surgeon in Arkansas!
I thought about having plastic surgery for a long time. I had my kids and then was not happy with my breasts and tummy, so I consulted with Dr. Stacey as well as surgeons in Rogers, Fayetteville, and Little Rock. I chose Dr. Stacey because he seemed to be the most knowledgeable and his staff was so wonderful. I am SO happy I chose the right one! He is such a skilled surgeon and I am amazed at my results. I feel so much better about myself now - and I am back in a bikini and feeling good. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Dr. Stacey!!

June 11th, 2013
Great doctor, would highly recommend to anyone
I would highly recommend Dr Stacey to anyone!! My body just wasn't the same after having 3 kids and I needed a change so I had a boob job, lift, and a tummy tuck done and I absolutely love my results!! Thanks to Dr Stacey I am no longer self conscious of my body and I now even have the confidence to wear a bikini. I am so happy I chose Dr Stacey after visiting numerous plastic surgeons in the area. He and his staff always made me feel so at home and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!

June 6th, 2013
awful experience

May 23rd, 2013
Dr. Stacey and his staff were all great! I had a wonderful experience and absolutely love my results! I highly recommend Dr. Stacey!

May 15th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Stacey as a plastic surgeon! I was very self- conscious about my body after having my two children. Dr. Stacey and his staff welcomed me with open arms. They made me feel very comfortable durning all of my visits and I am very satisfied with the results of my surgeries as well!

April 14th, 2013
Kind and caring doctor, exceptional results
Dr. Stacey and his staff were wonderful. They were all so caring throughout the entire process. Made me feel like the only patient they had! My results are excellent. Staff was always there to answer questions and I would recommend Dr. Stacey to anyone I know!

April 2nd, 2013
Poor follow up
If you have concerns, you get referred to family physician, hands off after work is done- hard to get back in for office visit- washes hands of you

February 12th, 2013
Stay away from this Dr
I now have chronic pain due to botched surgery from this Dr.'s mistakes. He wouldn't even return my phone calls to consult with me- stay away, bad medicine!