A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heath Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heath Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- 1st Medical Group, Langley AFB
- Elmendorf AFB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heath Daniel Wright MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heath D. Wright practice?
- Dr. Heath Wright has 1 office location.
- Dr. Heath Wright practices Pediatrics near Elmendorf Afb, AK.