A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Harris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Anne Harris MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Heather Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Harris practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Hospice & Palliative Specialists.