A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Jackson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather A Jackson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Heather Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Jackson practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.