A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Physicians' Medical Center Llc
- Floyd Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Lewis practice?
Dr. Heather Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New Albany, IN.
See New Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.