A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Physicians' Medical Center Llc
- Floyd Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Anne Lewis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Heather Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Albany, IN.
See New Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.