Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Has NO Idea what she's talking about show details Has NO Idea what she's talking about
May 5th, 2016

Extremely unprofessional, rude doctor who has no idea what she's doing. I would not be surprised if she ends up with a malpractice suit on her hands. Awful. I would give her zero stars if I could.

May 22nd, 2015

She speaks soft and nice on outside but she is tough on fighting against your infections. :D Two thumbs up.

Mar 9th, 2015

Best ever!

Feb 20th, 2015

Dr Akins and her staff not only took care of my presenting illness but my overall health . They have been kind, respectful, and professional. My prescription actually made it to the pharmacy before I did!

by Patient on Feb 9th, 2015

Staff is horrible. I stopped coming for awhile but love Dr. Akins, front seems to have a problem doing their job. Everytime you call or ask for assistane they seem to be bothered. Now I remember why I stopped coming.

what a joke! show details what a joke!
Mar 6th, 2012

she is RUDE, herstaff is rude! been 4 times...waited an hour or more each visit!! awful bedside manner. money hungry witch, who refuses to call in prescription

STAY AWAY!!!! show details STAY AWAY!!!!
Aug 31st, 2011

Please take heed at the bad reviews. I could not even get an appointment made without having the rude scheduling person talk over me and interrupt me, while I was trying to get an appointment!!! I finally just told them to have a nice day and hung up! If the office staff is this rude, I cannot imagine what the rest of the staff is like. Wow!!!

Avoid Dr. Akins! show details Avoid Dr. Akins!
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Akins seems very nice but dealing with her and her practice is extremely frustrating. Here is why:1) They make you wait way too long.2) When they do tests they do a horrible job of explaining your results. The person who calls you to review them is absolutely cluless and can't answer any of your questions.3) Dr. Akins will never come on the phone to answer simple quetsions. You MUST make an appointment.4) When they call in youre prescriptions, they charge you for doing so.After 10 plus appointments, I'm so done with this place.

Greatest Doctor show details Greatest Doctor
by Terry on Mar 7th, 2010

I am so proud to call her,my doctor. She took me during lunch hours. Words can't tell you how great she is. In my emergency times, she made time for me. I have really bad bad lung issues. Thanks

The Best Family Doctor show details The Best Family Doctor
by J on Mar 27th, 2008

Dr. Akins has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. It is obvious that she really cares about her patient, their symptoms, and why they are having those symptoms. She is very easy to talk to and I recommend her to all my friends.