Family Physicians

4001 W 15th St
Ste 445
Plano, TX 75093
972-599-2567
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  what a joke!  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

she is RUDE, herstaff is rude! been 4 times...waited an hour or more each visit!! awful bedside manner. money hungry witch, who refuses to call in prescription

|  STAY AWAY!!!!  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

Please take heed at the bad reviews. I could not even get an appointment made without having the rude scheduling person talk over me and interrupt me, while I was trying to get an appointment!!! I finally just told them to have a nice day and hung up! If the office staff is this rude, I cannot imagine what the rest of the staff is like. Wow!!!

|  Avoid Dr. Akins!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Akins seems very nice but dealing with her and her practice is extremely frustrating. Here is why:1) They make you wait way too long.2) When they do tests they do a horrible job of explaining your results. The person who calls you to review them is absolutely cluless and can't answer any of your questions.3) Dr. Akins will never come on the phone to answer simple quetsions. You MUST make an appointment.4) When they call in youre prescriptions, they charge you for doing so.After 10 plus appointments, I'm so done with this place.

|  Greatest Doctor  |  show details
by Terry on Mar 7th, 2010

I am so proud to call her,my doctor. She took me during lunch hours. Words can't tell you how great she is. In my emergency times, she made time for me. I have really bad bad lung issues. Thanks

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2009

Doc was great. Staff was awful! A nurse named April will play with your life and health. Wonderful doctor with a nightmare of a nurse. Steer clear of this office.

|  Great Family Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been seeing Dr. Akins for several years now. She is very pleasant and has a great attitude. Her staff is friendly and a little quirky. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  The Best Family Doctor  |  show details
by J on Mar 27th, 2008

Dr. Akins has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. It is obvious that she really cares about her patient, their symptoms, and why they are having those symptoms. She is very easy to talk to and I recommend her to all my friends.