A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Anderson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Shaw Anderson MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Heather S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Heather Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Anderson practices Neurology near Mission, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Mission Neurologists.