Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida
9021 Park Royal Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33908
239-432-5858
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Marsha on Jun 27th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Auld for 23 years and would never go to anyone else. She is caring and compassionate. She really cares about me. When my mom passed away and I went to her office, she cried with me. When I wanted to have a baby, she helped me. She has saved my life more than once and trust her fully and completely. I recommend her to any one that I can. That is how much I love Dr. Auld. She is a 10 out of 5

|  bad experience  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

I supposed to have another dr fir my delivery but it happened to be her. Never met her before. I am very disappointed about her manners and her staff. As a FTM I expected to be presented what is going to happen during delivery; I expected to be explained what's her plan on how she will try to deliver my baby. Nothing like that! Her facial expression and the little time spent with me showed only that she didn't want to be there. Never explained me why she turned off the epidural and never explained why she gave up the idea of a c section. I was in agony because of pain but also scared because I didn't know what's going on. In the end never wad told how many stitches I have and how bad was it. I feltblike I am just a piece of meat. The staff was even worse. But that's another story... this was my experience with her. Hope that this is not the way she acts all the time...hope she just had a bad day. But still is not an excuse when comes to something this important.

|  She disappeared for 2 weeks around my due date  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

She left on vacation and didnt mention it to us. She told us ahe would be gone for 1 week, the week before my due date and then she never came back. One of the other doctors delivered my baby via c-section. Not even a phone call from her or any of her staff, not one of them showed up at the hospital. NOTHING. I was so upset it almost ruined the happiest day of my life.

|  Excellent and caring physician and staff  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

The waiting time is longer than I expected, but I think that's because Dr Auld spends the time necessary to do a thorough job. She treats her patients, regardless of age or situation, with utmost respect. She doesn't talk down to the patient. She is an excellent diagnostician. The staff also tries to please.

Mar 31st, 2011

dr used to be good but then moved to a new location and a big team. Now you get your 10 minutes with her and no more.

Nov 26th, 2009

She was recomended by a friend. I don't know if she is good or not because she spent about 5 min with me. Never asked anything other than typical questions. I wish she had been a little more personal. It was my second time going to see a Gynocilogist and I was nervous. I left feeling she didn't spent enough time with me because she had to see other patients.