A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heart Failure
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Circumcision
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Dianne Barnes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Heather Barnes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Barnes practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Yukon, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.