A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heart Failure
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Circumcision
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Dianne Barnes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Heather Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Barnes practices Family Medicine near Yukon, OK.
See Yukon Family Physicians.