Dr. Heather Mari Bartz DO is a female General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bartz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance