A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bartz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Mari Bartz DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Bartz practice?
- Dr. Heather Bartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Bartz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.