A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartz
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bartz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Mari Bartz DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Bartz practice?
- Dr. Heather Bartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Bartz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.