A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bass is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather A Bass MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Bass practice?
- Dr. Heather Bass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Bass practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.