A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bassett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bassett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather May Bassett MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Bassett practice?
- Dr. Heather Bassett has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Bassett practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.