A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Beal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Beal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Beal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beal graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Nichole Beal MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather N. Beal practice?
- Dr. Heather Beal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Beal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.