A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bergeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bergeson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergeson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bergeson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergeson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bergeson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Linee Bergeson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Bergeson practice?
- Dr. Heather Bergeson has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Bergeson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Sports Medicine Doctors.