A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bergeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bergeson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bergeson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergeson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bergeson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Linee Bergeson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Bergeson practice?
- Dr. Heather Bergeson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Bergeson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Wayzata, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Wayzata Pediatricians.