A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bingham
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bingham, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bingham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lynne Bingham MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Bingham practice?
- Dr. Heather Bingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Bingham practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Physiatrists.