Dr. Heather Blackburn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Blackburn?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

August 10th, 2015

Dr. Blackburn was wonderful! She was kind and compassionate. She treated me like a person. She realized that I was in pain and helped me. She talked to me while I was receiving my EMG. She wasn't condescending. She didn't dance around the issues. She answered my questions directly. I felt so comfortable with her!

April 18th, 2014

Helped me

Listened well to help diagnose treatment for my pain, I've never felt rushed by the doctor or any of the staff. I've always received follow up inquires after treatments. So far I've been really pleased and feel hopeful moving forward that I will continue to find relief.

January 16th, 2014

Bad Receptionist

Called to make a appointment and the receptionist that sets the appointments for new referral patients was rude and hung up on me.

March 10th, 2016