A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bloom, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Bloom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Bloom MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Heather Bloom practice?
- Dr. Heather Bloom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Bloom practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.