A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bloom, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Bloom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lynn Bloom MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Heather Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Bloom practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.