A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bradeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bradeen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bradeen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradeen graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Bradeen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Appleton Bradeen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Bradeen practice?
- Dr. Heather Bradeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Bradeen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Oncologists.