A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bradeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bradeen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradeen
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bradeen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Bradeen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradeen graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Bradeen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Appleton Bradeen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Bradeen practice?
- Dr. Heather Bradeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Bradeen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Oncologists.