Dr. Heather Brandon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Heather Brandon?

Dr. Brandon is AMAZING!!!

Posted on December 6th, 2013

I have two boys who both see Dr. Brandon. My youngest son has had several CRAZY diagnosis and Dr. Brandon has always been very good at running all of the tests needed until she gets to the bottom of what's going on. She has also been great at making referrals and making sure to follow up. I wouldn't trust any other doctor with my boys! We honestly believe that her quick diagnosis of one disease saved my son's life, even when the ER and a Texas Med Clinic were unable to diagnose him when he got sick over the weekend. She saw him first thing Monday morning and he was hospitalized and getting needed treatments by the end of that day.

unacceptable

Posted on June 27th, 2013

So not only having to take my daughter to the urgent care center because pedidocs failed to let us know in advance they had moved and caused us to miss the apt but now I've been trying to get my 1 yr old in and its 2:20pm and they apparently aren't back from lunch yet even though their own website states 1:15!! Will be taking my children elsewhere from now on.

LOVE HER!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Absolutely the BEST ped doc we have EVER seen. I have 4 children ranging from 11 to 3 months and we have had many ped docs due to be ing military and I must say that this is the best ped practice we have ever had. Dr Brandn was so friendly and took her time with our family making sure we were taken care of. One thing we loved was that they have two waiting areas, one for sick kids and one for well kids, this is awesome as I just had a baby and I did not want him around sick kids. The waiting are was awesome and the decor was kid friendly Disney and fun. We did not have to wait long at all and the staff was great too. I cant say enough good things about Dr Brandon, just that we are so greatful to have found her and as long as we are here in San Antonio we will not go anywhere else!

I would NOT recommend this Dr.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

My daughter had a 104 fever, vomiting, and complaining of headaches. We drove across town for her appt there. When I advised receptionist that her insurance had changed, she stated that they do accept that insurance but they had to confirm w/ Dr. Brandon if she was willing to see her w/ that insurance. Dr. Brandon refused to see her dispite the fact that she was very ill. She has a secondary insurance and I asked if they could just use that insurance instead. Receptionist refused to even ask the Dr. about that. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE. DR BRANDON OBIVOUSLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF ILL PATIENTS BUT ONLY ABOUT WHAT INSURANCE THEY "WANT" TO ACCEPT. BEWARE MOTHERS!!!

Not seeing new patients

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Even though their website says so, they aren't taking new people! Very annoying!

Posted on November 9th, 2011

My first experience with Dr. Brandon and her staff were wonderful. My son is shy and she was fantastic with him. I knew from the moment we walked into the clinic that this was finally the "one". We moved from the West Coast and the quality, care, and customer service we were accustomed to has been lacking in the services that we've received here. After 3 doctors in 21 months, we've found a winner! Thank you Dr. Brandon and staff!

Rhonda S.

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr. Brandon does not proactively provide growth charts & referred my son to a neurosuergon for 'poor' head growth- stated his head is not growing. My child's head appears to be growing fine & has always his developmental milestones. After requesting the charts and my own review I found that the measurements were not accurate (which I understand can happen with toddlers)but the 18th month measurement was smaller than the 15 month (which is medically impossible per my new pediatrician). As if this wasn't stressful enough the neurosurgeon's office contacted me to schedule an appt and said my child has Macrocephaly (an overly LARGE head). Not only was I floored that they diagnosed my son without even meeting with him, it was also the exact opposite of what Dr. Brandon was saying (that my son's head is too SMALL). I contacted Dr. Brandon a total of 3 times to discuss and she never once returned my calls.Additionally, the office's carpet is stained & the fish tanks have no fish- not a good presentation of wellness. I have moved both my kids to a new pediatrician.

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Great doctor and you can tell she really loves the children!

Posted on February 7th, 2017